We prioritise giving our clients a great experience and making them feel relaxed, how do you do that?
I think it’s about bringing the client’s personality out as much as possible – trying to find out what sort of person they are and what makes them tick. So I like to chat to people as much as possible about their interests. I’m quite an easy going person so hopefully that helps.
What do you love about working for Hey Saturday?
I love that it’s all about self expression – helping people express who they are through their profile photos. It means each shoot is completely different and I get to meet lots of fun, interesting people. It’s a really creative, vibrant brand which has pioneered a whole new genre of photography, so it’s a very exciting thing to be a part of.
What's your top dating tip?
Be yourself! Be honest about who you are and if the person is worth getting to know they will love that about you.
Currently obsessed with:
- The new Zoe Ball breakfast show
- the streets of Brighton which are full of so many interesting people and places to photograph
- My Fujifilm camera gear
Playing on repeat on my iPod:
- The Spotify 'Sounds like Bonobo' playlist
- anything from The 1975 or Christine and The Queens
- soul, pop, house and lots of George Michael
At my happiest when:
- exploring a new city
- taking a walk on Brighton seafront
- strolling around a photo exhibition
Fave style icon:
I am a jeans and trainers kind of girl, but I love the style of Scarlett Johansson and Michelle Williams
Most into wearing:
Jeans & trainers
Saturday nights are for:
Hanging out with friends