Currently obsessed with:
- my new Fujifilm camera which is super funky and is reinvigorating my photography
- the streets of Brighton which are full of so many interesting people and places to photograph
- mindfulness meditation which keeps me sane and happy!
Playing on repeat on my iPod:
- the latest Elbow album ‘Little Fictions’
- anything from The 1975 or London Grammar
- soul, pop, house and lots of George Michael! Always been a massive fan
At my happiest when:
- exploring a new city
- taking a walk on Brighton seafront
- strolling around a photo exhibition
Fave style icon:
I am a jeans and trainers kind of girl, but I love the style of Scarlett Johansson and Michelle Williams
Most into wearing:
Jeans & trainers
Saturday nights are for:
Hanging out with friends
What do you love about working for Hey Saturday?
I love that it’s all about self expression – helping people express who they are through their profile photos. It means each shoot is completely different and I get to meet lots of fun, interesting people. It’s a really creative, vibrant brand which has pioneered a whole new genre of photography, so it’s a very exciting thing to be a part of.
You are brilliant at making clients feel relaxed, how do you do that?
I think it’s about bringing the client’s personality out as much as possible – trying to find out what sort of person they are and what makes them tick. So I like to chat to people as much as possible about their interests. I’m quite an easy going person so hopefully that helps.
What's your top dating tip?
Be yourself! Be honest about who you are and if the person is worth getting to know they will love that about you.