Currently obsessed with:
- The colours of India. I just love the explosion and chaos of colour in the streets
- Nature! It’s a constant source of inspiration for me. I am always amazed at the views I get to see of the Downs, and all the beautiful countryside I drive through on my way to shoots.
- The Olympics. I’m not a big sport person in general but seeing what the human body is capable of when watching is mind blowing.
- Films and TV. Lately it’s been Stranger Things. Everything about that show is amazing, the title sequence, the music, the writing, the light. I love it all!
Playing on repeat on my iPod:
First Aid Kit, Sia’s Cheap Thrills & The Psychedelic Furs. My recent anthem this year has been Sia’s Cheap Thrills. My daughter and I love to have a spontaneous dance party when it comes on.
At my happiest when:
- when i have a camera in my hand of course
- when I'm exploring somewhere new
- baking (I secretly want to be on Bake Off)
- doing things with my daughter like crafting and walking around town
Fave style icon:
Despite the fact that I wanted to be a fashion designer when I was little, I’m not terribly stylish now. I generally aim for simple comfort but, I still aspire to be Cyndi Lauper, or Vivienne Westwood, or J.E.M
Most into wearing:
Magazines & blank notebooks
Saturday nights are for:
My local & Netflix