Book a shoot
How you present yourself online matters. How you present yourself on dating apps matters even more.
I kick-started ‘dating photography‘ in 2013 and have carefully selected all our amazingly talented dating profile photographers. They are all pretty special, you’re going to love them.
Here at Hey Saturday, we specialise in just one thing. Providing the best dating profile photographers whose passion is to help you visually share the story of what it’s like to date you – indeed be in a relationship with you.
We want to help you create a set of dating profile pictures that make you stand out from others. That show people why they should date you over others. We want your profile pictures to connect emotionally with your ideal matches and inspire them to reach out and connect with you.
If you can pique people’s interest in checking out your dating profile, you’ll massively increase the number of matches you get from people who you vibe with.
Ready to book your dating photoshoot?
It’s really easy to book. Choose one of our three dating photoshoot packages below and take it from there.
We currently shoot in:
Birmingham | Brighton | Bristol | Edinburgh | Glasgow | Liverpool | London | Manchester
Austin | Los Angeles | New York City
To our British clients in this current lockdown – we’ve reviewed the Government’s latest rules and we are good to go for socially distant outdoor shoots.
Any questions, do drop me a line [email protected]
In the US, it’s business as usual in New York City and Los Angeles but Austin, TX is on hold for now.
A. Mini Adventure – $247
They say size matters.... not in our book. Our small but perfectly formed Mini Adventure will help you win over hearts, minds and hot dates.
• up to 30 minutes shooting time
• 1 outfit change + your accessories & props
• 3 of the best images lightly retouched & presented as digital files
B. Big Adventure – $317
This Big Adventure won’t turn you into a rock-god (unless you’re already one) but it will make darn sure that your ex wants you back.
• up to 60 minutes shooting time
• up to 3 outfit changes + your accessories & props
• 6 of the very best images lightly retouched & presented as digital files
C. Excellent Adventure – $447
Oh heck yes, all your exes are going to want you back after this Excellent Adventure. C’mon, stop reading and just book it already.
• up to 90 minutes shooting time
• 5-6 outfit changes + your accessories & props
• 10 of the very best images lightly retouched & presented as digital files
D. Customised Adventure – £? / $?
(Hang on, before you go… there’s an option D…because there should always be an option D). We left something a bit special until last. If you’re thinking that this all sound great, Saskia, but…
- ‘I’m really going to struggle to get to that location because I have a lot going on right now’
- ‘Ooh, I know the perfect spot and it’s right near my place so I could also run in and get changed in the comfort of my own home’
- ‘I have contacts with a venue that has awesome backdrops that would be right up my street’
- ‘I love my home and I’d love to have some photos taken there, as there is no better way to showcase my vibe’
… then we hear you. We are now offering you guys the opportunity to book something more bespoke with one of our online dating photographers. If you would like to find out more, please email me and let me know:
- in which of our cities you would like your shoot
- if you would like a 60, 90 or 120 minute shoot
- whereabouts you would like your shoot (if you know)
- why you would like a customised shoot (I know, I’m super nosy – but it’s useful to know)
I can let you know if I have any questions, then confirm if we can accommodate you and let you know how much that would cost. If you’ve read all the way to here, because you know, it’s cool copy, then thank you, you rock.
Like the sound of this? Drop me a line at [email protected]
Still not totally sure?
Need some time to think about it? Or maybe you just want to give it a go yourself at home? Sign up for our free eBook below, which shares our top tips on how to be your own dating profile photographer. With our tips, you can create your own stand-out dating profile pictures with a mate, a camera and your favourite outfits. I have faith in you, you’re going to rock it!