best new dating individual 2014
Best New Dating Individual 2014
I’ve decided I LOVE awards season. Yes, last night I took home the highly coveted Best New Dating Individual 2014 in the UK Dating Awards. I can’t tell you how proud of myself I am and how happy I am. I have worked so hard this year and it really makes it worthwhile to win an award and get some recognition.
What were the 7 best things about the UK Dating Awards?
1. The organisation of these awards from conception through to completion was so professional and slick she won the backing of the whole industry. Go Charly Lester
2. This was the first opportunity – ever I think – to network with more than 800 people in the industry from dating site representatives, dating journalists, dating TV shows, dating bloggers etc. And the more we connect and work together, the better service we can provide for single people everywhere.
3. I’ve made at least 10 good connections but one in particular which I think will help enhance my offer next year. Very exciting!
4. I won a really coveted award and was up against 10 other excellent dating professionals so I’m really happy to have to come out on top.
5. Lots of my favourite people in the dating industry won awards too – Caroline Brealey from Mutual Attraction, Katy Horwood from All Sweetness and Life, the guys from Guardian Soulmates, Muddy Matches, Lovestruck and Christian Connection. Congratulations guys.
6. I made lots of new friends and cemented some newly established friendships.
7. I realised I love the dating industry in all its crazy glory. I fit right in!